I’ve found it tricky to install Eclipse plugin providing svn integration.
The problem is:
- which plugin to choose,
- which version of the plugin to choose as well as
- which packages to install.
I’m running latest Eclipse (Kepler SR2) and plugin of my choice is subclipse.
The Eclipse plugin update site has to be chosen based on the svn version installed on the machine (check it running
- for version 1.8.x: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.10.x and
- for version 1.7.x: http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x.
Following packages were required for installation (for me):
- Subclipse (Required)
- SVNKit Client Adapter (Not Required)
- SVNKit Library
That’s it! As it covers my Eclipse/svn day-to-day workflow.